- 30 Slices of Bacon
- 2 1/2 Cups cheddar cheese
- 4-5 Cups Raw Spinach
- 1-2 Tbsp. Tones Southwest Chipotle Seasoning
- 2 Tbsp. Mrs. Dash Table Seasoning
- 1. Preheat your oven to 375F convection bake. (400F regular bake)
- 2. Weave the bacon. 15 pieces that are vertical, 12 pieces horizontal, and the extra 3 cut in half to fill in rest, horizontally.
- 3. Season your bacon with your favorite seasoning mix.
- 4. Add your cheese to the bacon, leaving about 1 1/2 inch gaps between the edges.
- 5. Add your spinach and press down on it to compress it some. This will help when you roll it up.
- 6. Roll your weave slowly, making sure it stays tight and not too much falls through. You may have some cheese fall out, but don’t worry about it. Add your seasoning to the outside here, if you’d like.
- 7. Foil a baking sheet and add plenty of salt to it. This will help catch excess grease from the bacon and not let your oven smoke.
- 8. Put your bacon on top of a cooling rack and put that on top of your baking sheet.
- 9. Bake for 60-70 minutes, without opening the oven door. Your bacon should be very crisp on the top when finished.
- 10. Let cool for 10-15 minutes before trying to take it off the cooling rack. Slice into pieces, and serve