- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 4 Slices Bacon
- 1 Cup mozzarella cheese
- 3/4 Cup Pesto Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp.Pepper
- 2 tsp. Minced Garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Onion Powder
- 1/2 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2. Slice your bacon into small pieces (almost into small cubes).
- 3. Add your ground beef, ground pork rinds, spices, cheese, and eggs to the bacon.
- 4. Mix everything together well until you can form meatballs.
- 5. Roll your meatballs out into circles and place them in a foiled baking tray.
- 6. Bake in the oven for 40-45 minutes, or until bacon is cooked.
- 7. Spoon out 1/2 Tbsp. pesto sauce per meatball andserve.