- 1 1/2 lb. ground beef
- 1 1/2 Chorizo Sausages
- 1 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Cup Tomato Sauce
- 1/3 Cup Crushed Pork Rinds
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1 tsp. Cumin
- 1 tsp. Chili Powder
- 1 tsp. Kosher Salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 350F.
- 2. Break up sausage into small pieces so that it will mix well withthe ground beef.
- 3. Add your ground beef, ground pork rinds, spices, cheese, and eggs to the sausage.
- 4. Mix everything together well until you can form meatballs.
- 5. Roll your meatballs out into circles and place them in a foiled baking tray.
- 6. Bake in the oven for 30-35 minutes, or until meatballs are cooked through.
- 7. Spoon tomato sauce over meatballs and serve.