- 8 Large Eggs
- 1/2 Cup Half n’Half
- 4 Oz. Bacon (pre-cooked and chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Cheddar Cheese
- 1 Tbsp.Butter
- 2 tsp. Dried Parsley
- 1/2 tsp. Pepper
- 1/4 tsp. Salt
- 1. Preheat oven to 375°F
- 2. Mix eggs and half n’ half in a bowl until almost scrambled, leaving streaks of eggwhite
- 3. Fold in the bacon, cheese, and spices. Add any other additional ingredients now.
- 4. Grease a muffin tin with butter. This recipe makes about 8 frittata muffins.
- 5. Pour the mixture, filling each cup about 3/4 way.
- 6. Stick them in the oven for 15-18 minutes, or until puffy and golden on the edges.
- 7. Remove from the oven and let cool for 1 minute. These freeze well and can be heated individually.