- 1/2 cup Mozzarella cheese, finely shredded
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 large head cauliflower
- 1/2 cup collard greens
- 1 egg
- 1 stalk green onion
- 1/2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh thyme, chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1. Put collard greens, cauliflower, spring onion and thyme in a food processor and pulse until smooth.
- 2. Dish out the mixture in a bowl and stir in the rest of the ingredients.
- 3. Heat the waffle iron and transfer the mixture evenly over the griddle.
- 4. Cook until a waffle is formed then dish out in a serving platter.