- 4 Chicken Sausages
- 3 Cups broccoli florets
- 3 Cups Spinach
- 1/2 Cup parmesan cheese
- 1/2 Cup Rao’s tomato sauce
- 1/4 Cup red wine
- 2 Tbsp. salted butter
- 2 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Red pepper flakes
- 1. Slice the 4 bacon & cheddar chicken sausages.
- 2. Start to boil water on the stove. While that is happening, addyour sausage to a pan on high heat.
- 3. Add your broccoli to the boiling water and cook for 3-5minutes depending on how you like it done.
- 4. Stir your sausages until they brown on both sides.
- 5. Move your sausages to one side of the pan, then add the butter.Put your garlic in the butter and let it saute for 1minute.
- 6. Mix everything together and then add your broccoli.
- 7. Pour in the tomato sauce, red wine, and add red pepper flakes.
- 8. Mix together, add your spinach with salt and pepper and let itcook down. Simmer this for 5-10minutes.
- 9. Before serving, add fresh parmesan cheese over the top to let it melt