- 1/4 cup hulled hempseeds
- 1/2 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1/4 cup milled flaxseed
- 1/4 cup apple juice
- 1 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 1. Preheat the oven to 300 °F and line a cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- 2. Put hemp seeds, flax seeds and ground cinnamon in a food processor.
- 3. Add coconut oil and apple juice and blend until smooth.
- 4. Pour the mixture on the cookie sheet and transfer it in the oven.
- 5. Bake for about 15 mins and lower the temperature of the oven to 250 °F.
- 6. Bake for another 10 mins and dish out from the oven, turning it off.
- 7. Cut into small squares and place them in the turned-off oven.
- 8. Place the cereal in the oven for 1 hour until it is crips.
- 9. Dish out and serve with unsweetened almond milk.