- 1 Cup Coffee
- 1 Tbsp. unsalted butter
- 1 Tbsp. coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp. heavy cream
- 1. Brew a cup worth of coffee into a large container. I use a measuring cup.
- 2. Cut off 1 Tbsp. of butter. Drop your butter into the coffee and watch it ooze.
- 3. Measure out 1 Tbsp. of coconut oil and plunk that it into your coffee also.
- 4. Last but not least, the 1 Tbsp. of heavy cream. This adds a great creaminess to the coffee.
- 5. You are welcome to add some ingredients of your choice to change the flavor. Try ground cinnamon, nutmeg, or allspice with a splash of liquid stevia.
- 6. Mix it all together very well using a hand blender.