- 2 Eggs
- 1 cup of heavy cream
- 2 cups of Almond flour
- 1/8 cup of melted butter
- 4 oz of fresh blueberries
- 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda
- 5 packets of stevia or Splenda
- 1/2 teaspoon of lemon flavoring or extract
- 1/4 teaspoon of salt
- 1/2 teaspoon of dried lemon zest
- 1. Preheat your oven 350 degrees. Place some cupcake paper in each muffin hole of a normal-sized 12 serving muffin pan. You’ll need two pans as this recipe will make 15 muffins.
- 2. Mix cream and almond flour.
- 3. Add in your eggs one by one. Stir until they are all mixed.
- 4. Add sweetener, butter, spices, flavoring, and baking soda. Mix together.
- 5. Add your blueberries. Stir till they are all distributed evenly.
- 6. Spoon your mixture into the pans. Fill each spit until it is 1/2full.
- 7. Bake around 20 mins. Should be golden-colored when finished.
- 8. Take out of the oven and let cool off.