Roasted lemon chicken with rosemary and garlic is perfect for a weeknight dinner! It comes together so quickly and insanely flavored with only a few simple ingredients.
- 3 1/2 Skinless, Boneless Chicken Thigh [ For 1/2, Cut 1 Thigh In Half]
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Lemon
- 1 1/2 Tbsp. fresh thyme
- 3/4 Tbsp. Dried Rosemary
- 1/2 Tbsp. Dried Ground Sage
- 1 Tbsp. Salt
- 1. In a mortar, add your garlic and 1/2 tsp.salt.
- 2. Grind the garlic and salt together with a pestle, creating a paste.
- 3. Slowly add your oil, grinding and mixing the paste into an aioli.
- 4. Once the aioli is finished, dry your chicken off and put it into a bag with the aioli. Coat the chicken well.
- 5. Marinate the chicken for anywhere from 2 hours.
- 6. Preheat your oven to 425F.
- 7. Slice 1 lemon thin and arrange the slices on the bottom of a baking pan.
- 8. Lay your chicken on top of the lemons.
- 9. Remove the thyme leaves from the stem and add your thyme, rosemary, sage, pepper, and remaining salt to the chicken.
- 10. Bake for 15-20 minutes, or until the juices runclear.
- 11. Remove the chicken from the pan and add all the pan drippings to a saucepan.
- 12. Bring the sauce to a boil while stirring well.
- 13. Turn the heat down to medium-low while continuing to stir the sauce. Let it reduce.
- 14. Spoon the sauce over the chicken, enjoy!