- 1/2 lb. Green Beans
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1/4 Cup chopped pecans
- 2 Tbsp. parmesan cheese
- 1/2 lemon zest
- 1 tsp. minced garlic
- 1/2 tsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1. Preheat oven to 450F, then add pecans to your food processor.
- 2. Grind the pecans in the food processor until they are chopped nicely. Some pieces should be large, some small.
- 3. In a large mixing bowl, mix together green beans, pecans, olive oil, parmesan cheese, the zest of 1/2 lemon, minced garlic, and red pepper flakes.
- 4. Spread out the green beans on a foiled baking sheet.
- 5. Roast the green beans in the oven for 20-25minutes.
- 6. Let cool for 4-5 minutes, then serve.