- 6 Tbsp. Olive Oil
- 240g Baby Bella Mushrooms
- 115g Broccoli
- 100g Sugar Snap Peas
- 90g Bell Pepper
- 90g Spinach
- 2 Tbsp. Pumpkin Seeds
- 2 Tbsp. Minced Garlic
- 1 Tbsp.Salt
- 1 Tbsp.Pepper
- 1/2 Tbsp. Red Pepper Flakes
- 1. Prep all vegetables by chopping them into small, bite-size pieces.
- 2. Heat oil in a pan to high heat. Once hot, add garlic and let saute for 1minute.
- 3. Add mushrooms and let them soak up some of the oil. Once they do, add broccoli and mix together well.
- 4. Let broccoli cook for a few minutes, then add sugar snap peas.Mix this together well.
- 5. Add bell pepper, spices, and pumpkin seeds then mix together well.
- 6. Once everything is cooked, lay spinach on top of the vegetables and let the steam wilt it.
- 7. Once the spinach wilts, mix it all together and serve.