- 3/4 cup spinach
- 1/4 medium onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon ginger, minced
- 1 cup broccoli florets
- 4 tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic, minced
- 2 teaspoons coconut amino’s
- 1 tablespoon red curry paste
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- 1/2 cup coconut cream
- 1. Heat 2 tablespoons of coconut oil in a pan then add add garlic and onions.
- 2. Sauté for about 3 mins then add broccoli.
- 3. Sauté for about 3 mins and move vegetables to the side of the pan.
- 4. Add curry paste and cook for about 1minute.
- 5. Mix properly and then add spinach, cooking for about 3mins.
- 6. Add coconut cream, remaining coconut oil, ginger, soy sauce and coconut amino.
- 7. Allow it to simmer for about 10 mins and dish out toserve.